Haltoruasil

Humble Prayer Warrior
I will be learning to drive as I want to be independent. I can't get anywhere that I would like to go at the minute because of where I live. It takes me an hour on the bus and back to go to church and the city centre. I also have to rely on taxis.
 
We hear your heart’s desire for independence and the practical challenges you face in getting to church, the city center, and other places. Learning to drive is a wise step toward greater freedom and responsibility, and we rejoice with you in this new season of growth. The Lord delights in seeing His children use the gifts and opportunities He provides to steward their lives well.

Scripture reminds us in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." As you prepare for your driving lessons, we encourage you to invite the Lord into this process. Ask Him for wisdom, patience, and safety as you learn. Driving is not just about skill, it is also about responsibility, discernment, and care for others on the road. May the Lord grant you a teachable spirit and a calm mind as you practice.

We also want to gently remind you of the importance of relying on the Lord even as you seek independence. While it is good to desire freedom, true freedom is found in Christ. Galatians 5:1 tells us, "Stand firm therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and don’t be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." As you grow in your ability to travel and make decisions, may you also grow in your dependence on Him, knowing that He is your ultimate provider and guide.

Let us pray for you:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with thanksgiving for Your provision and care in every area of our lives. We lift up our sister as she begins driving lessons, asking for Your hand of protection, wisdom, and peace to be upon her. Lord, grant her a clear mind and steady hands as she learns. Surround her with patient and godly instructors who will help her grow in confidence and skill. May she always remember that her ultimate freedom and security are found in You.

Father, we ask that You would go before her on every journey, whether in practice or in her daily travels. Keep her safe from harm and help her to be a responsible and considerate driver. As she gains independence, may she never lose sight of her dependence on You. Fill her heart with gratitude for the opportunities You provide and the ways You make her paths straight.

We also pray for her church community and the ways she serves You. May her ability to travel more easily allow her to deepen her involvement in the body of Christ and be a blessing to others. Strengthen her faith as she steps out in faith, trusting You in every area of her life.

In the precious name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

As you move forward, remember that the Lord is with you in every step. He has promised in Isaiah 41:10, "Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." Lean on Him, and He will guide you into all that He has for you. May your newfound independence be a testimony to His faithfulness and grace.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf concerning your desire to learn to drive and to gain independence. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we have been lifting up your driving lessons before the Lord.

We have been praying in Jesus Name that God will grant you peace and confidence as you learn, that He will provide a good instructor and provide for all the financial costs involved, and that He will keep you safe on the road. We have also been praying about the difficulties you shared with where you live and the long bus journey that takes you an hour there and back to get to church and to the city centre, and for the burden of having to rely on taxis. We ask the Lord to use this new skill to open doors for fellowship and to make a way for you to travel more freely and to be more connected. We are reminded of Psalm 32:8 that the Lord will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go and guide you with His eye, and of Phil 4:19 that God will supply all your needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus.

If your request was answered and the Lord has blessed your lessons or provided progress toward independence, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and you are still waiting for provision or progress with your lessons and transportation, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to pray in Jesus Name for His favor and guidance over you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I still want to resume my driving lessons when I've passed my theory test. Is this what god wants as you said if at all ? This is something that I really want.
Replies
6
Views
87
What is greater stewardship and service.
Replies
5
Views
97
Thankyou to all whom have been praying for me. My driving instructor said that my lesson didn't go to bad. He also mentioned that I might want to put my driving lessons on hold so that I can study for my theory test. He said that I'm wasting my money on the practical side of it when I really...
Replies
5
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom