Dream(s)

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for clarity of mind and insight so that I can interpret one of two recent dreams. May I know if they were sent by the Lord and may I be fully guided in His truth. May circumstances take a positive turn in my life after such a long waiting on God!
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless you :)
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure if I'm full on right with my interpretation of my dream, as I didn't Google it or anything, but also what is Jesus tryna tell me by giving me this dream last night? 2 of the girls from youth group & a guy from the secondary school I used to go to & me & another guy I was hugging a...
Replies
13
Views
132
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:15 – “In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:15, Elihu explains one of the ways God speaks to people-through dreams and...
Replies
9
Views
89
Please pray for me, In JESUS NAME..! it was me in my sleep then i came across where i was dreaming someone close to me saying that he's the one who was renting in this room and that hes dead, just immediately i encountered that i woke up and rebuked it In JESUS NAME..! If it's GOD's will alone...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom