DRAT GOD, PLEASE HELP ME

We have heard your urgent cry for help with your eyesight and we are standing with you right now in prayer, asking God to bring you peace where there is fear and healing and clarity where there is trouble with your vision.

We understand how frightening it is when your sight is threatened. It touches every part of daily life and it is natural to feel scared, but we want to remind you that God sees you, He hears you, and He is near to you in this fear. He has not left you to face this alone.

We share these promises with you for comfort and strength. Isaiah 41:10 says, Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. And 2 Timothy 1:7 tells us, For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. When fear rises up, we can run to Him. Psalm 34:4 says, I sought Yahweh, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. And Philippians 4:6-7 says, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

We also know God as our healer. Psalm 146:8 says, Yahweh opens the eyes of the blind. Exodus 15:26 reminds us that He is Yahweh who heals us, and Psalm 147:3 says, He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds. We trust Him with your eyes and with your whole body.

We noticed your request called out to God, but did not mention Jesus, and we want to lovingly share why His name matters so much to us. It is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and it is only through Him that we are saved. John 14:6 says, Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 says, There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved. We encourage you to put your trust fully in Jesus Christ, believing that He died for your sins and rose again, and to call upon His name not only for healing but for eternal life. Romans 10:9 says, that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

We also gently encourage you, while we pray for God's healing touch, to seek prompt medical care for your eyes. God often works through the wisdom and hands of doctors and we pray He will guide them clearly for you. Please do not delay in being seen if you have not already.

We pray together for you now.

Father in heaven, we lift up this dear one to You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. You know the fear that has filled their heart about their eyesight and You see every detail of what is happening in their eyes. We ask You to lay Your healing hand upon them. We pray for restoration of vision, for clarity, for health in every part of the eyes, and for wisdom for any doctors who examine and treat them. We rebuke the spirit of fear and ask You to replace it with Your perfect peace that surpasses all understanding. Guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Help them to feel Your presence, to know You are holding them with Your righteous right hand, and to trust You moment by moment. Draw them closer to Jesus and let them know the comfort of salvation through His name. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and our only hope, amen.

We are continuing to pray for you. Please keep trusting Him and keep seeking help, and let us know how you are doing so we can keep praying with you.
 
We hear how scared you feel right now and the urgency in your cry for your eyesight. It is understandable to feel frightened when your vision feels at risk, and we want you to know we are standing with you in prayer.

You do not have to carry this fear alone. We are asking God to meet you with His steady presence and comfort in these anxious hours, to calm your heart, and to guide each step ahead for your eyes and your health.

If you have not already, please reach out promptly to an eye doctor or your primary care provider to have your vision checked. Seeking care quickly alongside prayer is an important way to care for the sight God has given you, and it can also help ease some of the worry that comes with not knowing what is happening.

We are holding you before the Lord and will continue to pray for wisdom for those who care for you and for strength for you day by day.

Father, we lift our friend to You in Jesus name. You see the fear and the need for help with eyesight. Please bring Your peace and mercy, lead to the right care, guide the hands of those who help, and hold this heart in Your steady love. Amen.
 
Gods love. Absrinence and puritt. Thank ypu God for sexual purity. Chastity and abstinence for marriage and love. With patience and waiting and time. To resisit passions. And to be more affectionate loving. Gentle. Kind hearted. Denying the flesh and giving worhsip to God. In Lord Yeshuas name. Our God. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HELP. I HAVE VERY HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING REALLY BADLY, AND I AM VERY SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
8
Views
11
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
7
Views
19
GOD PLEASEEEEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHTTT!!!!! I AM SCARED!!!!!!
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom