Don't Want To Lose Chance With ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Heavenly Father

Jesus Christ

Holy Spirit,

Hear my prayer. I feel worried and I know I hear you telling me not to, sorry. I just keep feeling low confident, insecure and ashamed, I feel humiliated by the way I acted with ###.

I pray to you Holy Spirit to please touch ### and tell ###, speak to ### please and tell ### to forgive me, tell ### to have faith that I am changed and that if ### was with me... we will have a great relationship. Tell ### not to delete my number. Remind ### of me when we first met, remind ### of the good in me, please tell ### to contact me soon.

Lead me not into temptation. Don't let me wait too long. Have mercy, compassion and grace. Help me not to be selfish about this relationship. Please help us. Amen.
 


GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.
John 3:16
Lord listen to her prayers and answer them soon ..i your name i pray amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Lord continue to reveal Your truths to ### and help her to be the best she can be for You...let her represent You first and foremost in all she does, thinks or says. Bring her into You Lord in Jesus name
 
May God Bless you and may the Lord look down on ### and give you peace and end all woes. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's NO REASON for me to be here anymore. Please show mercy and end my pain, fear and purposelessness.
Replies
6
Views
146
My attorney called to tell me State has moved up your date from June 16th to June 11th. I'm not prepared to face the Judge; the mortgage is ready to throw me out of my home. My attorney says get a job and I have but I don't have my start date yet until I get my P.E.R.C card for security. I need...
Replies
5
Views
248
God, I don't want to be alive anymore. Please euthanize me ASAP. (Note: If you are feeling this way, it is important to reach out to someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted individual in your life. There are people who care and want to help.)
Replies
6
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom