Don't Let Me Lose My Mind...not now God

Thank-you God for getting me thru yet another difficult day

Please take this headache way from me....for now that is all that i ask of you...
May this evening be restful and calm...for me...

Please help me feel better...and keep my mind focused and alert and always
dwelling on positive and beautiful and soo lovely things....

Father in Jesus's name
hear my prayer...amen.
 
i do believe this has to be the lonegest
re-spell.............longest........... prayer i have ever prayed

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well...............there is much to pray about.

that too.
 
speak to me Holy Spirit
as i try to rest this evening
instruct me in these night seasons
in the way that i should now go....

prepare a place for me for to live
and please
prepare a table for me
in the presence of my enemies..................Psalm 23...
and anoint my head with oil...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over home Lord remove all those that want to see me lose my home I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against ### shut her mouth from any confrontations heal her heart and mind I'm asking for her deliverance I'm...
Replies
6
Views
131
PLEASE KEEP ME SANE OH GOD I WILL KEEP THEE IN PERFECT PEACE WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE SO BE IT DONE FOR ME OF MY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN AND AMEN XOXOX
Replies
5
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom