Don't Let Me Lose My Mind...not now God

I ASK PRAYER FOR ONE OF THE GIRLS WHO I SPIRITUALLY MENTOR
AND MINISTER TO AND TRY TO UP-LIFT AND ALWAYS SPEAK TO...

SHE ALSO FEELS LIKE SHE IS LOSING HER MIND TODAY
THE HOLIDAYS ARE VERY EXTREMELY HARD FOR HER
AND SHE IS ON A LOT OF SERIOUS MEDICATION FOR A BRAIN CHEMICAL
IMBALANCE OF BI-POLAR DISORDER AND ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
AND HER FAMILY BASICALLY SHUNS HER
MAKES FUN OF HER
ARGUES WITH HER
AND DOES NOT UNDERSTAND HER AT ALL

I BELIEVE THEY ARE AFRAID OF HER MENTAL HEALTH ILLNESS

SHE SIMPLY NEEDS THEIR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE....

PLEASE PRAY FOR HER....AND THANK-YOU SOO VERY MUCH.....X.O.X.O.X.....
 
May my friend's mind be healed
and may she not need anymore prescription medication...
may she be totally set free from all mental illness...

Father heal her in Jesus's Name
Amen...
 
i pray for all of our mental health this evening

people are frazzled and stressed and fearful to their very breaking points
from a world-wide pandemic with no easy end in sight

from economic and financial hardships
from the lack of affordable housing

and from strained relationships and marriages

Father In Jesus's Name
please

forgive us of all of our sins
we are soo sorry
heal our land and the people in it please
and bring back to us Your Blessings Once Again

PLEASE GOD
DON'T TURN YOUR FACE AWAY FROM US
WE ARE YOUR PEOPLE AND THE SHEEP OF YOUR PASTURE......
PSALM 23 GO FORTH ON ALL OF OUR BEHALF....

I ALSO PRAY FOR PSALM 91 TO PROTECT US
PSALM 86 TO HELP US

PSALM 37 TO AVENGE US AND GIVE US THE DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS
PSALM 68 AND 69 TO GO FORTH

PSALM ONE TO INSTRUCT US
AND PSALM 119 TO BE TO US A LAMP AND A LIGHT....

THEY KINGDOM COME
THY WILL BE DONE
ON EARTH
ALWAYS
AND FOR ALWAYS
AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

ABBA--DADDY--FATHER--GOD
I ASK FOR THIS IN JESUS'S NAME
AMEN AND AMEN...X.O.X...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over home Lord remove all those that want to see me lose my home I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against ### shut her mouth from any confrontations heal her heart and mind I'm asking for her deliverance I'm...
Replies
6
Views
131
PLEASE KEEP ME SANE OH GOD I WILL KEEP THEE IN PERFECT PEACE WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE SO BE IT DONE FOR ME OF MY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN AND AMEN XOXOX
Replies
5
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,554
Messages
16,812,376
Members
650,874
Latest member
Troultael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom