Don't Let Me Lose My Mind...not now God

My friend, I prayed on your behalf.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore your child's wellbeing, removing all stresses and anxieties, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord please Holy Spirit power, strength, love and self control and sound mind over ### please! Holy Spirit You hovered over the world when it was utterly void and made all from the chaos. Please give peace over the chaos of ###'s mind. In the name of Jesus please heal this anxiety and mind troubles now. Mercy and compassion and healing Lord on ### please Lord. We all ask together for help for ###. Amen! Sent from the east coast of the United States 8:18 pm Monday ###/###/###
 
Lord please Holy Spirit power, strength, love and self control and sound mind over ### please! Holy Spirit You hovered over the world when it was utterly void and made all from the chaos. Please give peace over the chaos of ###'s mind. In the name of Jesus please heal this anxiety and mind troubles now. Mercy and compassion and healing Lord on ### please Lord. We all ask together for help for ###. Amen! Sent from the east coast of the United States 8:18 pm Monday 12/21/2020
Thank-you................a most powerful prayer.............Thank-you...........x.o.x.o.x..........
i am forever grateful to you.....x.o.x.o.x.....
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over home Lord remove all those that want to see me lose my home I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against ### shut her mouth from any confrontations heal her heart and mind I'm asking for her deliverance I'm...
Replies
6
Views
131
PLEASE KEEP ME SANE OH GOD I WILL KEEP THEE IN PERFECT PEACE WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE SO BE IT DONE FOR ME OF MY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN AND AMEN XOXOX
Replies
5
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom