Don't let him have it!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

:DOkay, look past the absolute weirdness of this video and just concentrate on the lyrics. One of our greatest weapons against satan is JOY - I tend to forget that, but was reminded of it today. An easy way to make satan start retreating is to PRAISE God out loud, READ His holy Word and proclaim it, live with JOY, FAITH and HOPE. I pray that your weekend is reflective of the very special and unique person that you are - a child of the One True God.
Peace and blessings!

STEAL MY JOY by Mandisa

I look at my life and I still can't believe it
How did I make it to where I stand now?
You don't understand, I was up against the whole world
And all I could feel was it breaking me down
But out of a hopeless situation, there came a song of redemption

Life may push my heart to the limit
But I won't let go of the joy in my soul
‘Cause everything can change in a minute and the world may try
But they're never gonna steal my joy

So get up, stand up and rise above it
If every plan that you've made goes so wrong
You don't have to give in to the struggle
You may be down but don't stay there for long
In every hopeless situation, there is a song of redemption

The world may say - "You're never gonna make it"
The world may say - "You're not strong enough to take it"
But I don't care, cause the joy of the Lord is real
And they're never gonna steal my joy

AMEN!!!!I will figure out how to post my videos, so for now they are in prayer request forum. Greg knows this and said it was Ok. Just need to move them into the video forum, some how. God Bless

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heeheehee. That was great! Actually the dance was very joyful, just couldn't figure out the winter theme. Great song! :) Yes, let's hang on to that JOY!

Similar Requests

• Article
When did I start to forget All of the great things You did? When did I throw away faith for the impossible? How did I start to believe You weren't sufficient for me? Why do I talk myself out of seeing miracles? You are more than able You are more than able (You are, You are) You are more than...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Stuck, fustrated, and disgust was beginning to take a toll for the worse. The hospital environment was not making life any easier for him. The smells, sounds, and life ebbing away from people around him was depressing and disheartening, but he had no way out and no-one to help him as his mom and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom