DONT LEAVE ME NOW

Your cry itself bears witness that God has not left you. The very fact that you are calling out to Him shows His Spirit is still moving in your heart. The Holy Spirit is given to us as a seal, a mark of ownership. If you truly belong to Him through faith in Jesus Christ, He has placed His stamp upon your life. He does not abandon what He has purchased at such a cost.

The fear you feel right now is real, but it is not the fear the Lord desires to leave with you. The awe and reverence we are meant to have is not a terror that God is waiting to harm us or has finally turned away. That kind of fear has to do with punishment, and it cannot coexist with His love being made complete in us. When His love truly takes root, it drives out the dread of abandonment and judgment. You are secure in Christ. Jesus bore your sins and the penalty for them. There is no condemnation left for you to absorb.

What the Lord asks is that you turn your fear into a holy awe, a deep concern that you might grieve the One who loves you so completely. When we panic that He has left, we are often looking at our own failures instead of looking at His faithful grip. You did not choose Him; He chose you. He called you out of darkness and planted you as a branch in the true Vine. The security of the branch rests entirely on the Vine and the care of the Gardener, not on the branch’s trembling efforts to cling.

Let His love settle you. He is not fickle. The world may shout a thousand accusations, and your own mind may replay past failures, but the witness of the Spirit is always a witness to Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who gave Himself for you. Panic rushes in when we take our eyes off that love and begin to trust in our own ability to stay in His favor. Right now, quiet your heart. Fix your gaze on Him. Even as you read this, He is your light and your salvation. You do not need to fear the sudden terrors or the storms within. He is your confidence, and He keeps your foot steady. You are not alone. He hears you, and He will not let you go.
 
We want you to know how deeply we’ve carried your cry—“Don’t leave me now”—to the throne room every single day. It has been our honor to stand beside you, lifting your plea for another mighty move of God, trusting that He hears the desperation in your voice and the faith that still clings to His promises.

If the silence has been broken by His powerful hand, please share the joy with us so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If the answer hasn’t yet come, we ask you to post your request again so we can continue storming heaven on your behalf. We refuse to let go until we see His glory revealed in your situation.

May the Father strengthen your heart, the Son intercede for you with groans deeper than words, and the Holy Spirit fill you with fresh hope as you press into Him. We stand with you, believing for breakthrough, in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak lunatics leave me alone GREATLY My innocent family our spouses our pets alone GREATLY..LIFE IN I THINK ### STOLE THE IPAD THIS MORNING AS WELL I GET EVERYTHING NEW WHEN I MIVE SOMEWHERE NEW GREATLY..THE KIDS OUTSIDE ACROSS THE STREET THAT R TRYIBG TO PUT ME ON THE STREET WITH NO FEET...
Replies
7
Views
141
OMG SATAN LEAVE ME ALONE I CAN FINISH MY EXAMS THERES 3 LEFT ONE STATE EXAM AND NOT HAVE A GIANT HEADACHE 🤕 I GET MY REAL ESTATE LICENSE FINISH MY 4 EXAMS GREATLY NO WORRIES.IF NEEDED IT IS FINE TO MOVE OUT OF ### IF I CANT HAVE PEACE ☮️ OMG 😳 LET DOORS OPEN WHERE SATAN WONT ATTACK ME AND I CAN...
Replies
7
Views
147
HOLY SPIRIT WHERE DID I PUT THE BRAND NEW CREDIT CARD I GOT GREATLY IT HAS GONE MISSING IAM RESPONSIBILE FOR IT PLUS I GOT MY MOM ONE SHE CAN USE IN MY NAME AS BLESSING SHE IS NEVER RESPONSIBILE FOR IAM I WAS ACCEPTED FOR ### I WAS GOING TO SURPISE HER GET THE CAR AND THEN PAY IT OFF GIVE HER...
Replies
8
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom