Dont know much longer i can go on like ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

euleen

Humble Servant of All
Dont know much longer i can go on like this please God answer my prayers! I don't know if I should let go but heart don't want me to let go this is busy breaking me up please answer me I've tried to move on but there's something in me that says don't give up! So help me please.
 
Dear Father, please help ### not to give up and please bless ### with strength and patiently wait on ### victory in You that ### has seen it through ### faith. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
I can relate to what you are saying, I don't know what you are praying to let go of, but I hope you find it in your heart and soul.....I fight with myself daily do I leave or walk away, so I hope that Jesus will come into your heart and you find peace, because that is what I pray for daily.
 
Lord Jesus, we all want the answers to the heart my lord, I ask in your holy name. Father, give the right answer that this person seeks, Lord, for the love needs a heart, my lord. So I ask that you guide this heart to the shaped heart that you have already placed in the direction, my lord. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling to find the right words as so tired. Been waiting and believing for physical and mental healing for many years Have had my hopes up so may times I was going to be healed and each time it doesn't happen I spiral deeper into depression 😢 I am trying so hard to trust and not to...
Replies
8
Views
381
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
185
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty. In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people. In August 2022, my job was...
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom