Don Needs A Healing Redacted: ### Needs A Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don

Beloved of All
For months now I have had terrible allergies and went to the doctor and it was to no avail. I will get to feeling better then out of the blue flu-like symptoms hit again. I have prayed and prayed and still suffering with this. Please pray for my healing, I'm worn out with this sickness. Thanks a lot.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am needing the Lord to provide and healing of my ###.
Replies
9
Views
281
I pray for great health. I want my health to get better so I can work, be happy, and not be down. I don't work; I haven't worked in a really long time. I used to work at a retail store but quit because I felt sick. I felt as if I wasn't in good health. I didn't like the lady that was working...
Replies
6
Views
313
### needs to be saved and healing on his eye. Thank you for agreeing in prayer with for ###
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom