dolla dolla bills yall. ### is the best president ever. i hope he

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
dolla dolla bills yall. ### is the best president ever. i hope he turns the country muslim.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The reason why I don't have faith or believe in God is because I've been dreaming for the last month, even with taking the medication, that I'm put back up in Indianapolis or people from there come down here that I don't want. I ask God to please not make me end up around or bring them around me...
Replies
8
Views
180
Requesting a quick for prayer for the election tomorrow. Heavenly Father please be with the candidates may it go smoothly and everyone vote accordingly to the right candidate. May No one cheats and that but will not drag for long. I pray both candidates will do their job whoever wins do what...
Replies
8
Views
265
I hope he lives. I hope we get our happily ever after. I've done so many bad things to him. It feels hopeless sometimes... I sincerely wish we'll be together. Please pray for me and ###.
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom