Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your son and your family during this challenging time. We are truly grateful that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your son's mental and physical healing after the dog bite incident.

We continue to lift your son up in prayer, asking God to guide the medical professionals who are treating him, and to surround your family with His comforting presence. We pray for complete healing, both physically from the dog bite and emotionally from any trauma it may have caused, and we ask God to work everything out for good according to His divine plan.

If your son has experienced healing, we would love to hear about it in a praise report, so we can all rejoice together in God's goodness. If you are still awaiting a breakthrough, please do not hesitate to post an update, and we will continue to pray fervently with you.

May God bless you and your family as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are here for you, and we believe that God is at work in your lives. We agree in faith that everything will work itself out, trusting that God is faithful to His promises.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After receiving a puncture wound I looked up something that may be infecting. I don't do the formal medical protocols.
Replies
13
Views
171
Me & my family got a dog today from an animal rescue center. We had the whole 6 week process & it's our third time seeing him today. I know he's new to it all, but it got a bit much for me, my mum & my brother. He's running all around the house on the sofas & he broke some plant pots, ripping...
Replies
14
Views
272
I want to first thank everyone that has prayed so fervently for my previous prayer requests. Please know that I am praying for you, as well. ❤️ I wanted today to ask today for prayer for my dog, which I actually call my son. He is my only child and has helped me weather so many storms, and he...
Replies
9
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom