Does anyone know of a ### couple that has ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4311
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
4

4311

Guest
Does anyone know of a divorced couple that has remarried each other through God's will? Please Type a reply if you know of a couple that has done this. God Bless.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Does anyone know how to change the flag in your profile? I have no clue. I am in the USA, NOT Japan. Can anyone assist me or change back my flag, which is the USA flag? THANK YOU
Replies
3
Views
228
Does anyone know if the Bible says anything about how long animals will be on earth, or if they will always be on earth/an earth? Because if it says this, it would show that we will see our animals/pets again on the new earth talked about in Revelation!
Replies
5
Views
358
Hello.... does anyone know why I always receive this message when I want to search for a prayer . "Oops! We ran into some problems. You can not perform this action or view this page at this time. There is also a limit on how many new requests or topics can be started per hour. Please reply to...
Replies
6
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom