Doctor's appointment

We want to thank you for allowing us the honor of lifting you up before the Lord as you prepared for your doctor’s appointment last Friday. It has been a few days now, and we are trusting that God’s peace, presence, and provision were with you in that exam room—whether through encouraging news, the doctor’s wisdom, or the strength to face whatever may lie ahead.

If the Lord answered in a way that brought you comfort or good results, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give Him the glory together. And if this season still feels uncertain or heavy, we want you to know we are here to keep standing with you in prayer. You are not alone in this, and we would be honored if you posted an update so we can continue seeking the Lord’s will and healing on your behalf.

Wherever this path leads, we pray you feel His nearness and rest in the truth that He holds your future. We are believing for His perfect peace to guard your heart and mind as you trust in Him. May His grace carry you, and may you sense His love surrounding you in new ways each day. We are praying in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray that a local friend will be provided for me to go with me to some local doctor's appointments? I would appreciate the moral support and the companionship very much as I am super scared right now to go alone. Thanks so much everyone for your prayers for me in Jesus's Name. I...
Replies
10
Views
413
I have been trying to get TIF with hernia repair for months. Please in Jesus's name pray I finally get these surgeries and have excellent, lasting results. Also the hernia doc referred me to a plastic surgeon for a breast reduction. I have that appointment today. I am ### years old, and I am...
Replies
12
Views
192
I am about to go into a doctor's appointment that is very important to me, and I would be so grateful if you could pray extra hard for me right now. Please pray that I will experience God's deep peace and comfort through it all. Pray also for favor with the doctor, that they will truly...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom