Do you want to learn something about PROPHESYING, can you prophesy?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please no negative and self righteous "all knowing" comments which are not connected to this video but manipulate to convince others that your beliefs are the only good ones. Amen.

Prayer Works! It is just that simple! How is your relationship with God? How much quiet time do you spend with God daily?

The enemy of your soul is fighting you because of the call upon your life. He is trying to steal the Word of God out of your life. He is doing you the
same way he is doing me and a lot of God's faithful Children. You have got to fight in the Spirit of God. Fight With God's Word, Prayer, Music, Singing, Shouting, Crying. But don't you ever
give up on God.

God is fighting for both of us.

Prayer Works! It is just that simple! How is your relationship with God? How much quiet time do you spend with God daily?

The enemy of your soul is fighting you because of the call upon your life. He is trying to steal the Word of God out of your life. He is doing you the
same way he is doing me and a lot of God's faithful Children. You have got to fight in the Spirit of God. Fight With God's Word, Prayer, Music, Singing, Shouting, Crying. But don't you ever
give up on God.

God is fighting for both of us.

Thanks for encouragement, i was so mad when i was talking to you and in confusion and under attack, it was awfull, i would be able to kill someone how mad i was. Because of frustration and sorrow and lonelliness and rejection from all sides.
The devil is attacking me in the morning the most. Sometimes i cannot breathe, and he knows that i pray in tongues in the morning for 1-2 hours, so he attacked me here, unbelievable, so that i cannot properly pray in tongues but catch my breath and make meals and wash dishes and there is no end of it.....Then i am more in confusion, and i must go to work unprepared... thank God that i am sometimes really inspired to pray in the train (when its quiet) and really touched and blessed by God, but it is in my words. Praying in tongues deepens prophetic insights that i need when i help people. This nasty devil knows what he is doing. Please pray that he will be removed from my life. I am praying like never before, all the time in quietness with him.....
I never have problem with time with God, i cannot spend a day and be without Him. At least in quietness with him. I dont like when people doubt my relationship with God. You see it in my posts that i have a relationship with God, if you have discernement. I am not posting things out of my head but out of my spirit (after communion with the Lord). I am not a beginner. You should ask those things beginners. God bless you Linda.

Last edited:
Natasha,

You don't have to be a beginner. There are many Christians who have been walking with God for a long time that don't pray. They don't spend quiet time with God. They don't pray until something goes wrong in their life.

Natasha, cast the devil out of our house in Jesus name. He will flee from you and the peace of the Lord shall fill your heart with joy.[/QUOTE
Natasha,

You don't have to be a beginner. There are many Christians who have been walking with God for a long time that don't pray. They don't spend quiet time with God. They don't pray until something goes wrong in their life.

I like more when people pray for me then giving me bunch of advises and opinions. Holy Ghost knows more then a mans mind. This is not the time and place for PHD etc. stuff.
I dont like to discuss any more, it is driving my energy out. So please only pray, and if you get something from the Holy spirit, then say, otherwise it is like i am fighting with the world, which i dont like at all.....

You are the one who said "No Prayer Helps" Those are your words.

And always remember: Prayer Works!!! Prayer Works and anyone who says that Prayer doesn't work or "No Prayer Works" need to check their relationship with God. Someone who has a strong intimate ever-growing walk and relationship with God would not say that Prayer Don't Work nor would they ask for prayer. God is not the Wizard of Oz, nor is God a Magician with a magic wand to grant our every wish.

Brother James stated, “Sometimes our prayers are not answered because we either don't do what Jesus puts on our hearts to do or the person we pray for isn't doing what Jesus puts on their heart to do or there is some unbelief. Lord Jesus bless us all with what we need in You so that our prayers are powerful in You in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
You are the one who said "No Prayer Helps" Those are your words.

And always remember: Prayer Works!!! Prayer Works and anyone who says that Prayer doesn't work or "No Prayer Works" need to check their relationship with God. Someone who has a strong intimate ever-growing walk and relationship with God would not say that Prayer Don't Work nor would they ask for prayer. God is not the Wizard of Oz, nor is God a Magician with a magic wand to grant our every wish.

Brother James stated, “Sometimes our prayers are not answered because we either don't do what Jesus puts on our hearts to do or the person we pray for isn't doing what Jesus puts on their heart to do or there is some unbelief. Lord Jesus bless us all with what we need in You so that our prayers are powerful in You in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Stop in the name of Jesus! Why don't you just shut up and leave me alone. I feel when I talk to you as like with my mother. She is very controlling and all knowing. Please shut up and pray out of the mercy of God. Not out of your PHD competence!!!!

Similar Requests

• Article
Can you imagine a whole town justifying themselves in coming against, to attack, one person because of a scriptural word? What kind of a town does that? And they actually had the nerve to call Him arrogant! Who does He think He is? They scoffed. They cast Him out Gossipped about Him Mocked...
Replies
Views
  • Article
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/11/15/weaponizing-covid-to-promote-collectivism.aspx?ui=44c8f54b37a6aed72adf71ccd45d56693da262fb61c1a12a91c63008089d255c&sd=20220306&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20221115_HL2&cid=DM1281165&bid=1645185040...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Take Action - Intercessors for America If anyone is in the USA unlike me, you can write to the CDC to vote against this outrage here . This is the sample message or you can write your own. I am NOT in favor of adding the covid shot to the list of childhood immunizations needed. There is a lot...
Replies
Views
  • Article
False Prophets Condemned Ezekiel 13 1) The word of the Lord came to me: 2) “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying. Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination: ‘Hear the word of the Lord! 3) This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. —Psalm 40:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Too many of us are paranoid about the word law and find it hard to hear a scripture like this. But we must recognize that the goal of the New Covenant of grace and the gift of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom