Do you think God is not answering my prayers because ###

sandra

Beloved of All
Do you think God is not answering my prayers because I know he put on my heart to do something and I haven't listened?
 
God is not vindictive.

But obedience is an important element in receiving answers to your prayers. So do what God told you to do. Just make sure that it is really God talking to you.

Sometimes even though we are obedient to God, we still don't get answers to our prayers. God is sovereign and knows the best way to go.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

God hears your prayers. Sometimes there seems to be a long wait and that is because your request is not in God's perfect time for you. Be Patient and continue to pray! If you feel that he has laid something for you to do......Pray upon this and ask God how to proceed with his request. God will show you the path. I am praying with you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
We Must Cling to God’s Promises! What do you think about? The thoughts that fill your mind are crucial because what you cling to influences your worldview. If you choose to dwell on God’s promises, you start to recognize God’s blessings during uncertain times. Trusting that God will redeem...
Replies
2
Views
193
Do you think I still need Christianity and Jesus Christ given these circumstances or rely on myself given this: after Christianity have so much trouble it did not help me in getting a full-time job and neither a wife but rather ### who have affection towards me, ### that belittle me and rebuke...
Replies
6
Views
338
Do you think you could pray for a full, complete, and quick recovery from a back sprain? I held a door for some old person, and now it's not as good as it was feeling. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom