Do you really care?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus loves children. All the children of the earth. All Christians should love the future generations that will come along and become a blessing to many.

Teach Sunday school to children.
Sing in the choir with them
Become a counselor and lead all the children you find in the street to Jesus.

God loves those who cares and love children.

Jesus loves children. All the children of the earth. All Christians should love the future generations that will come along and become a blessing to many.

Teach Sunday school to children.
Sing in the choir with them
Become a counselor and lead all the children you find in the street to Jesus.

God loves those who cares and love children.

I am working in the school with teenagers, i speak sometimes about God and what is faith and what is religion. Most of them are not real believers but catholics as a tradition. I like children and teenagers.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world.... even the unborn, Jesus loves them and wants all of them alive and free to roam the world praising and adoring His holy name. A baby would say to us. I am the new arrival, God is sending me to live here. In the womb i was...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are weaving the tapestry of our own life, it is so important to put Jesus promises first in our life. Do not spin on the tapestry of your past, it is gone and will never return. See and taste the future. It is coming with blessings and love when you trust in Jesus alone. Even in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Love what my pastor said to me last Sunday. When you focus on being a blessing to others, our dear Lord makes sure that you are blessed in abundance. May the Lord supply all your needs and fill you with His holy presence. He loves you so much and cares for you. Happy Thanksgiving and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Love reading all the time what Jesus said. Let the children come to Me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them. Matt. 19.14 Be kind to children, love them as Jesus loved and teach them Gods word, praying to God for salvaton of all of them. Even the unborn need our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Everyone who loves Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul should call on the Lord all the time, every single day of your life, just as parents love to hear their children calling on them when trouble comes along, so God, loves to hear what His dear children want and desire from Him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom