Do You Know Him?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Isaiah 1:2, 3 (NLT): Listen, O heavens! Pay attention, earth! This is what the Lord says: “The children I raised and cared for have rebelled against me. Even an ox knows its owner, and a donkey recognizes its master’s care, but Israel doesn’t know its master. My people don’t recognize my care for them.”

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with the love and desire to daily read Your Word with a heart and mind that is open to Your truth. Your Word is Truth. Bless me to daily make time to spend time with You (in Your Word, prayer, and worship). So that I will know You better and recognize Your voice, love, care, and concern for me. And so that I will love You more deeply and not rebel against You, Your Word, or will for my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, and every Christian that I know, (especially my family, friends, and the members of my church). God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Have A Blessed 2020 Year!

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Last edited:
God loves us so much that our tears are so precious to Him that he bottles our tears. He loves us with such intensity and depth that if God be for us who can be against us. According to Isaiah's report, NO weapon that's formed against us will God allow to prosper. Like John said in His epistle, what manner of love has God bestowed on us that He calls us His children. God loves us with such intensity that He calls us His Friends. Who are His friends….You are His friends if you do whatsoever God commands you. What a MIGHTY God we serve. Yes our God loves us SO much that He knows those that are His and has reserved the godly for Himself.

Do you get the impression that God really does know, loves and cares about YOU?

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God loves us so much that our tears are so precious to Him that he bottles our tears. He loves us with such intensity and depth that if God be for us who can be against us. According to Isaiah's report, NO weapon that's formed against us will God allow to prosper. Like John said in His epistle, what manner of love has God bestowed on us that He calls us His children. God loves us with such intensity that He calls us His Friends. Who are His friends….You are His friends if you do whatsoever God commands you. What a MIGHTY God we serve. Yes our God loves us SO much that He knows those that are His and has reserved the godly for Himself.

Do you get the impression that God really does know, loves and cares about YOU?
Amen. I know God does , He loves and cares about me.
Thank you Lord.

Isaiah 1:2, 3 (NLT): Listen, O heavens! Pay attention, earth! This is what the Lord says: “The children I raised and cared for have rebelled against me. Even an ox knows its owner, and a donkey recognizes its master’s care, but Israel doesn’t know its master. My people don’t recognize my care for them.”

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with the love and desire to daily read Your Word with a heart and mind that is open to Your truth. Your Word is Truth. Bless me to daily make time to spend time with You (in Your Word, prayer, and worship). So that I will know You better and recognize Your voice, love, care, and concern for me. And so that I will love You more deeply and not rebel against You, Your Word, or will for my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, and every Christian that I know, (especially my family, friends, and the members of my church). God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Have A Blessed 2020 Year!

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Amen~Thank you Linda, praying with and for you in Jesus name God bless you!

Amen~Thank you Linda, praying with and for you in Jesus name God bless you!
This was/is me. My conscience was seared and Gid had been so good to me. I became a professional whore. The chemicals in my brainsrobe me to insatiable lusts. It is and has been destructive and shameful my whole life. I did not have sex with one man, but men. '( they became numbers to me. Another notch on my lipstick case and never real. Fakes. You can't fake faith in God and Jesus. A real relationship is just that, but mine were fake. Imaginary then real lovers. It ruined my capacity to function in society as a contributing member. A real person dealimg with souls, not objects. '( it is horrific and has ledt me isolated and a typhoid mary. Life really can be heaven or hell. I didn't know how deadly, until i was caugjt in it with a seared conscience. No one can remedy a seared conscience. I walked the streets looling for love almost naked as a young person. It is not funny. It killed my ability to be honest or real. Just a liar. Addicted and consumed and consuming. Women can be rapista too, just by the way they think ans act. Selfish. I was worth more. Nightmare.

This was/is me. My conscience was seared and Gid had been so good to me. I became a professional whore. The chemicals in my brainsrobe me to insatiable lusts. It is and has been destructive and shameful my whole life. I did not have sex with one man, but men. '( they became numbers to me. Another notch on my lipstick case and never real. Fakes. You can't fake faith in God and Jesus. A real relationship is just that, but mine were fake. Imaginary then real lovers. It ruined my capacity to function in society as a contributing member. A real person dealimg with souls, not objects. '( it is horrific and has ledt me isolated and a typhoid mary. Life really can be heaven or hell. I didn't know how deadly, until i was caugjt in it with a seared conscience. No one can remedy a seared conscience. I walked the streets looling for love almost naked as a young person. It is not funny. It killed my ability to be honest or real. Just a liar. Addicted and consumed and consuming. Women can be rapista too, just by the way they think ans act. Selfish. I was worth more. Nightmare.
you may be interested in deliverance videos on YouTube from ungodly soul ties caused by sex, deliverance from spirit of whoredom, prostitution. It's a demonic spirit cause you to lust like that. It's not your own flesh. Demon kicked out of heaven because they wanted sex with women. They still do . You accept Christ and repented. Deliverance from this spirit in Jesus name. You will feel better. PRAISE THE LORD, THANK HIM FOR SALVATION AND DELIVERANCE. BE BAPTIZED IN WATER. Can't backslide, it will be worse than ever. BE around strong Christian fellowship. God bless you for walking away from the lifestyle.

Father Jehovah, please set Jenny free from any generational spiritual issues back from Adam and Eve. Forgive her as she repented. Set her free from Incubus, Succubus, spirits of prostitution, lust , whoredom. Set her free from rejection, not feeling good enough, isolation. Put your spirit in her so she can serve you. Show her your Love. In Jesus name Amen.

you may be interested in deliverance videos on YouTube from ungodly soul ties caused by sex, deliverance from spirit of whoredom, prostitution. It's a demonic spirit cause you to lust like that. It's not your own flesh. Demon kicked out of heaven because they wanted sex with women. They still do . You accept Christ and repented. Deliverance from this spirit in Jesus name. You will feel better. PRAISE THE LORD, THANK HIM FOR SALVATION AND DELIVERANCE. BE BAPTIZED IN WATER. Can't backslide, it will be worse than ever. BE around strong Christian fellowship. God bless you for walking away from the lifestyle.
That is the whole problem. I backslid. The whole issue of me. Turned my back. The worse thing that can happen, did. Parties, etc. I was so young. Baby christian, then bam! Out of control. Worst things.can happen and did. A fast, slippery slope

Similar Requests

• Article
For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me. Go and sin no more. I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven. Be thankful, God has set the course of our exitence on earth. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are weaving the tapestry of our own life, it is so important to put Jesus promises first in our life. Do not spin on the tapestry of your past, it is gone and will never return. See and taste the future. It is coming with blessings and love when you trust in Jesus alone. Even in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This Teaching Clip made me think. Please Listen To Short Podcast: Matthew 7:1-2 Do Not Judge “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. The Measure of Grace At first glance, it’s...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom