Do work and Not Procrastinate

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your request for help to work diligently and resist procrastination as you prepared for your story presentation and orienteering event. It was our privilege to stand with you in prayer, asking the Lord to steady your hands, focus your mind, and order every detail so that everything would work together for good.

Now that some days have passed, we’d love to hear how things unfolded. If the Lord answered your prayer and you were able to study effectively, present confidently, and navigate the orienteering without delay, please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, distractions still lingered or the tasks felt unfinished, don’t hesitate to post again—we’re here to lift you up afresh and keep standing in agreement until you see His faithfulness.

May the peace of Christ guard your heart and mind as you continue to seek Him in every assignment and adventure. We pray all things according to His perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please forgive my procrastination yesterday. I should’ve been more productive and prepare for a zoom meeting. I didn’t look my best and I apologize for that. I really really do please forgive me. I don’t wanna get into such big trouble for this. I tried harder, but I get a lot...
Replies
7
Views
139
Please pray for me to get along with coworkers and to do a great job in all my tasks at work.
Replies
12
Views
802
Please pray for me that my manager sees the truth of people saying lies about my performance at work and trying to get me fired. I started a new job six months ago and was not given the proper orientation and the preceptor didn’t want to even precept me. I ask a lot of questions to learn and...
Replies
6
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom