Divorce

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martin99
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Martin99

Guest
Please pray for a situation. Divorce, abusive marriage, unhealthy situation for children. Thank you.
 
I pray for the Lord to give you guidance during these hard times. Also, to bless your entire family and give them peace and wisdom.
 
LORD THIS FAMILY REALLY NEEDS YOU. GRANT THEM A MORE HAPPIER LIFE AND BRING MORE LOVE TO THEM AND REMOVE THE ABUSE THAS'S CAUSING THIS FAMILY PAIN IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

** II Corinthians 1:3-4 **
 
Praying for ### for and to be healed. Amen.
 
“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” – Matthew 18:19-20

I am praying with you ###. God hears and works all according to His plan. Be still and know that He loves you. Blessings to you and your family.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been in an abusive marriage for many years, and I have suffered greatly from his controlling behavior. Only God knows how broken I have been because of this marriage. There is nothing left to fix. I need prayers that this marriage will finally come to an end. I have asked him for a...
Replies
8
Views
124
Can one trust God for reconciliation in marriage while going through divorce? Even though God's shown separation?
Replies
9
Views
132
Hello, please pray for me and my husband. We are ### years in our marriage with a ### year old. He expressed that he does not love me and wants a divorce. Please help me pray for divine intervention. May the enemy not have a hold on my household... on this marriage.
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom