Divine Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter alwaysintrble
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alwaysintrble

Guest
I just saw my xboss drive by again. Please pray for divine protection against this evil and vile spirit. He is determined to get me and ### is enough going on in my life right now, I do not need him hanging around. SO many of his people rent here so the threats are constant. He needs to go after the person who hurt him, not me. Pray for deliverance from this man and his evil spirit permanently thru the shed blood of Jesus Christ. I am thankful when I see him so that I can bind his evil spirit from touching me and reminding me that I must trust my Savior, not man. Thank you for your continual prayer support.

The file has not been found yet, but I am trusting God that some day it will just show up.

The FBI was here looking for it yesterday. I do not know what he said or what he was told.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! Continue to pray and seek God’s face. Meditate upon the Word of God daily and be a doer and hearer of God’s Word.
 
FOR HE HAS NOT DESPISED NOR ABHORRED THE AFFLICTION OF THE AFFLICTED; NOR HAS HE HIDDEN HIS FACE FROM HIM; BUT WHEN HE CRIED TO HIM, HE HEARD.

LORD, YOU HAVE HEARD THE DESIRE OF THE HUMBLE; YOU WILL PREPARE THEIR HEART; YOU WILL CAUSE YOUR EAR TO HEAR, TO DO JUSTICE TO THE FATHERLESS AND THE OPPRESSED, THAT THE MAN OF THE EARTH MAY OPPRESS NO MORE.

Psalm 22:24; Psalm 10:17, 18

Psalm 34:19

19 A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

Proverbs 2:7

7 He holds victory in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless

Psalm 5:12

12 For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

Psalm 9:9

9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Psalm 16:11

11 You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Psalm 42:5-6

5 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and 6 my God.

Proverbs 16:3

3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am lifting up my precious son and my entire family. My son is under spiritual attack yesterday and today. Lord I thank you for the many weeks of peace, satisfaction and breakthrough and miracles. I come to You Lord, with an aching heart for my son regression, negative behaviors, anxiety...
Replies
6
Views
107
Lord I pray for all anxiety, fear, spiritual attacks and anything not of You to be gone. Bless him with Your peace tonight Lord. I rebuke every spirit of fear, torment, anxiety, frustration and confusion that has sought to disrupt my son's peace. I command every negative habit, rigidity...
Replies
9
Views
154
I am asking in for prayers in Jesus name for protection. I would like to take a walk today to run errands and I am asking the Lord protect me. Prayers for everyone also.
Replies
11
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom