Divine protection for schools children and staff ...

Not just in the US!

Lord Jesus I ask that you apply this prayer everywhere. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. AMen.
There was a threat for today that was mentioned today by law enforcement. IJN protection all over the world for children, schools, colleges, daycares, orphanages, wherever a child is no hurt home or danger. Amen
 
There was a threat for today that was mentioned today by law enforcement. ### protection all over the world for children, schools, colleges, daycares, orphanages, wherever a child is no hurt home or danger. Amen
Amen! In Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am lifting up my precious son and my entire family. My son is under spiritual attack yesterday and today. Lord I thank you for the many weeks of peace, satisfaction and breakthrough and miracles. I come to You Lord, with an aching heart for my son regression, negative behaviors, anxiety...
Replies
6
Views
108
Heavenly Father, thank You for my job. Protect me as I serve, guide my hands, and grant me wisdom, patience, and discernment. Help me learn and apply every requirement of my work with divine speed, calmly and confidently. As Your Word says, “God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of...
Replies
10
Views
134
Lord I pray for all anxiety, fear, spiritual attacks and anything not of You to be gone. Bless him with Your peace tonight Lord. I rebuke every spirit of fear, torment, anxiety, frustration and confusion that has sought to disrupt my son's peace. I command every negative habit, rigidity...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom