Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf, dear sister Ijeoma. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been fervently praying for your healing, for the Lord to comfort you after the loss of your baby, and for His divine touch on your sister's health.

If the Lord has answered your prayers, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony will be a blessing and encouragement to all. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. Allow us to continue steadfastly in prayer with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are here with you, agreeing in prayer that the Lord will turn your afflictions into double blessings, just as you have believed and declared. We stand with you in the name of Jesus, who is the author and finisher of our faith.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm feeling feverish. My head hurts on one side, my eyes are irritating and teary. Last time I had a fever like this, I fainted a few times and the pain was unbearable and I wasn't able to do anything for over a week. I have some important events I must attend day after tomorrow. Please pray for...
Replies
14
Views
236
Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
145
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your grace, mercy, healing, and restoration. Your Word says, “I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds” (Jeremiah 30:17). Help me remain consistent daily in seeking You and trusting You for divine healing. Touch every area of my...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,327
Messages
16,809,893
Members
650,732
Latest member
Fioruereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom