divine healing please all pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please please all pray in Jesus name I command my eyes healed in every way now I command in Jesus name all dryness soreness tightness all irritableness all watering eyes completely permanently gone from my eyes now never to return in Jesus name I command my eyes totally permanently healed in every way right now I speak divine abundant healing to my eyes now in Jesus name I command in Jesus name my stomach digestive system every part of me healed now in every way right now I pray I do not need meds any more in Jesus name I declare I am healed healed in every way now I command divine abundant healing in my whole body every part of me now in Jesus name
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that it will be granted. Please guide the individual involved and grant them peace through this situation. We believe in your power, sovereignty, and mercy. Thank you for the blessings that you have granted us.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm feeling feverish. My head hurts on one side, my eyes are irritating and teary. Last time I had a fever like this, I fainted a few times and the pain was unbearable and I wasn't able to do anything for over a week. I have some important events I must attend day after tomorrow. Please pray for...
Replies
14
Views
231
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your grace, mercy, healing, and restoration. Your Word says, “I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds” (Jeremiah 30:17). Help me remain consistent daily in seeking You and trusting You for divine healing. Touch every area of my...
Replies
9
Views
147
Pray for me ### and my family. My sister ###. My two daughters ### and ###. Women. Not children. I desperately need God’s help. Forgiveness and healing. Physical and emotional. My husband was a bad man. ###. He ghosted me ### and our two daughters. ### and ###. I drank so much alcohol I got...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom