Distance is not a barrier. I have ...

Rathorlo

Disciple of Prayer
Distance is not a barrier. I have tested positive, struggling to breathe.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God bless you and heal you back to better health. I pray perhaps the new vaccine will help you. I pray for His mercy and grace and divine presence to be with you. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am still in pain and still need to keep my distance from my mother. Please pray for me.
Replies
11
Views
85
Please pray God creates significant personal distance for me from ### and ###
Replies
13
Views
132
I'm currently in a courtship with someone who lives a few hours away from me. We both work at the same place and our job has strict attendance policies especially for new employees (which we both are) so it will probably be a while before we see each other in person. I really don't like long...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom