Discernment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus help me with discernment within a particular situation involving a person. Show me when something should be dismissed as my critical spirit or when You are warning me of deception. --- By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God 1 John 4:2,3
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father I lift up ### to You please fulfill all his wishes. Bless and prosper his finance. May this Christmas will bring happiness in his life. In Jesus' name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God enhance my wisdom to see through this great void developing within my immediate family. Works taken over the majority of my time and its fast serving everyone else. I'm not a drug user,nor a criminal;lord help me. IJN
Replies
10
Views
168
Love Increases in Knowledge, Discernment & Blameless Sincerity Until the Day of Christ, Fullness of Fruit, for God's Glory, Phil 1:9-10 🙏 "We pray that our love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, so that we may approve the things that are excellent, in order...
Replies
11
Views
163
I believe God has been pointing a specific man to me that he is my future husband. The man is a believer and has great fruit of the spirit, but I am worried that I might be misreading or reading so much into signs I believe are from God. I am also worried Satan might be sending me those signs to...
Replies
8
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom