Difficult Situations

```html
This prayer is adapted from the Daily Marriage Prayer podcast.​

Dear Lord,

When we go through hard circumstances, we ask You to help us to love one another well, supporting each other and intentionally pointing each other’s hearts back to You. When we are tempted to be short with each other, please show us how to take the next right step, maintaining self-control over our emotions.

In Jesus’ name, AMEN!

Listen to the exclusive devotional that goes along with this prayer.

Listen On iTunes | Listen On Spotify

Please Check Out Our Sponsor:



What I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Christian Healthcare

Can I share something I’ve learned during our family’s health care journey?


When we were first looking to leave insurance, I felt overwhelmed by the options. What mattered most was finding a solution that honored our Christian values while still providing health care for our family.

That’s why I’m so grateful for Samaritan Ministries and their approach to health care sharing. And now, they’ve created the next generation of health care sharing I’m excited to tell you about.

REDEEM
™
HealthShare is Samaritan’s newest offering—designed specifically for Christians who want:
• The Biblical model of sharing one another’s burdens
• Complete freedom to the choose health care providers you prefer
• An add-on feature that includes dental, vision, and preventative care
• A modern digital experience that simplifies everything
• Flexible program options to meet your family’s unique needs

What I appreciate most is that REDEEM
™
maintains the Biblical foundation we’ve valued with Samaritan, while expanding the practical features. It’s the best of both worlds—Christian principles with modern convenience.

When we first stepped away from insurance, I never imagined health care could feel this aligned with our faith. It’s not just about paying bills—it’s about being part of something meaningful.

How REDEEM Works →

Compare REDEEM Programs →

Contact for more REDEEM Info →

Discover REDEEM HealthShare today →

Continue reading...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, my friend ### said shes going to send me some money and she never did. I didn't even ask her for it. I need a new phone. The phone I'm looking at cost almost ### dollars. I ask that you provide a way for me to get that phone. I need a new phone. I ask that you go before me. I ask that...
Replies
5
Views
107
My son is having difficulties at his job. It’s become unbearable. He struggles with very poor self-esteem and is being hit hard with many health issues 4 months before his wedding. It should be a time of joy but he is struggling with the weight of trying to find a better job, and needing two...
Replies
10
Views
263
Almighty God, I face a situation that is too heavy for me to handle alone. I ask for Your divine intervention right now. Please step into my circumstances, ease this burden, and bring a solution that aligns with Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom