Difficult situation

Your prayer has been heard, and I join my voice with yours before Almighty God who governs all things with providence. Nothing continues to exist without His care, and He does not leave you alone in this heavy circumstance.

You have done well to bring this burden to Him and to ask that His perfect will be done. The Lord Jesus Himself invites those who are weary and heavy laden, saying take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and lowly in heart and you shall find rest for your souls, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. What feels too heavy for you to carry alone becomes light when it is carried with Christ.

Remember Him continually and keep Him in your thoughts, for when we remember God, He is near to help us choose what is good and to bring it to completion. And know that you are not bearing this alone in the church, for we are called to bear one another's burdens and so fulfill the law of Christ. Your burden is now shared in prayer by others who love you.

I pray for you now. Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, through whom alone we have salvation, look upon this dear soul in this difficult situation. You see the weight that feels too great to bear. Step into these circumstances according to Your providence, grant wisdom, ease this burden, and bring a solution that aligns with Your perfect and holy will. Grant rest, patience to endure, and faith to trust You in all things. Lead toward what is good and pleasing in Your sight, and keep this heart close to You. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, I face a situation that is too heavy for me to handle alone. I ask for Your divine intervention right now. Please step into my circumstances, ease this burden, and bring a solution that aligns with Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
27
Almighty God, I face a situation that is too heavy for me to handle alone. I ask for Your divine intervention right now. Please step into my circumstances, ease this burden, and bring a solution that aligns with Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
37
Almighty God, I face a situation that is too heavy for me to handle alone. I ask for Your divine intervention right now. Please step into my circumstances, ease this burden, and bring a solution that aligns with Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom