Did you realize this?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I wonder if anyone but me realizes this,but one point I've been making is, with this mass hysteria over coronavirus,{including people on this site}, this OBSESSION,I did notice a problem it causes, and I'm curious to see if I'm the only one who realizes this...Jesus went about, according to the Bible, healing ALL manner of sickness, and all who were oppressed of the devil'. How many? ALL.It doesn't read, He would just pray for coronavirus, but ignore everyone elses problems. He healed the blind the deaf, etc. Do you think if coronavirus was around then, He would just throw everyone else under the bus,and ONLY focus on the one problem?God is no respecter of persons,no respecter of persons, meaning I would think also, He wouldn't have a ratings sheet thinking ones problem is any more important than another,and therefore overlooking the other persons problem. My point being, are we focusing on the one problem at the expense of others,?For example, this coronavirus has only been causing problems for a few months.Cancer has been around much longer, and over time killed MUCH more people than coronavirus,yet you don't see everyone going into mass hysteria over cancer. {Including some Christians on the site},who know cancer has killed many more people than coronavirus, yet they don't pray for cancer to be wiped out?Why, because on their "ratings sheet" the life of someone who dies from cancer is any less important than someone who dies from coronavirus?"You have become judges rendering wicked decisions". To God EVERYONES life is prescious--not just someone who has coronavirus.My mother recently died from KIDNEY ISSUES{not coronavirus.I'm having a holdup with the will money and the bills pile up--a problem, but not coronavirus related. Point--there ARE other problems too. And I'm not saying it's not a legitimite prayer request, but what I'm saying is ,if we focus on it to the extent of throwing everyone else aside, out of our own self centered fears,I don't think that's how God would want it. Jesus would've healed those with coronavirus--He ALSO would have healed other people with other problems.I don't think there's a "ratings sheet" with God, one persons problems are more important than anothers, so let's throw all the others in the garbage. You don't have to have coronavirus to have problems.And you don't have to have coronavirus to get Gods compassion. Jesus went about healing ALL those who were oppressed by the devil. Keep reading that..P.S. I'm not saying don't pray for it, I'm just saying don't overlook everyone else.

I agree with you Bobb,and i also feel that when too much attention is given to an issue it becomes demonic,you give satan too much attention.i still agree with you lets humble ourselves to God with all petitions not one.thank you for this.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Adaptation: The Message Bible While we are not to bring attention to ourselves by requiring that people follow our ritualistic instructions, we are to bring attention to Christ by proclaiming His Word and pointing them in and to His direction and instruction. Again, there's just something...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: Before I publish the next prophecy, the Holy Spirit has prompted me to relay this Word, as first spoken by Christ. LOVE AS CHRIST LOVED Matthew 5:46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus told this story to some who had great confidence in their own righteousness and scorned everyone else: "Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a despised [1] tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: 'I thank you, God, that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD True people of God would never gang up against one person - that was done to Jesus, both in His hometown, and in Jerusalem. But rather, as advocates for The Body of Christ, we must embody the characteristic of being "All for one, and one for all." “Beware...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In a healthy spiritual life, self-evaluation is important. It can even be exciting, if we’re willing to be honest with ourselves and welcome the tender, compassionate guidance of the Holy Spirit. Our prayer life is a good opportunity for this. Dr. Stanley believed loving and serving God well...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom