Devotioanl from word for you today 3 monday 2018

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

His grace is enough

Monday 3rd September 2018

'Be strong and courageous.' Joshua 1:9 NIV

When it came time for Joshua to take the place of Moses, God said to him, 'Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go' (Joshua 1:9 NIV). And God says the same to you. He wants you to pursue the dream he's put in your heart. And he wants you to push through the challenges you'll meet with courage and strength.

As you pursue what God has for you, you will no doubt encounter obstacles. The apostle Paul talks about having a thorn in his side - some sort of problem he was facing. He pleads with God to remove it, but God replies: 'My grace is enough for you. When you are weak, my power is made perfect in you' (2 Corinthians 12:9 NCV).

Every problem you encounter will re-introduce you to yourself. You discover the depth of your faith in God, and the level of confidence you have in yourself. And you'll realise that, in yourself, you aren't strong or courageous enough to overcome problems. You need God to inspire you, and his Spirit to be with you wherever you go. God is the one who makes you fit for the task, giving you courage and strength, producing in you joy unspeakable, for his glory.

So what now? What obstacles and problems are you facing today? For each one you think of, say to yourself: 'I can face this because God's with me. His grace is enough to help me through this.'

His grace is enough

Monday 3rd September 2018

'Be strong and courageous.' Joshua 1:9 NIV

When it came time for Joshua to take the place of Moses, God said to him, 'Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go' (Joshua 1:9 NIV). And God says the same to you. He wants you to pursue the dream he's put in your heart. And he wants you to push through the challenges you'll meet with courage and strength.

As you pursue what God has for you, you will no doubt encounter obstacles. The apostle Paul talks about having a thorn in his side - some sort of problem he was facing. He pleads with God to remove it, but God replies: 'My grace is enough for you. When you are weak, my power is made perfect in you' (2 Corinthians 12:9 NCV).

Every problem you encounter will re-introduce you to yourself. You discover the depth of your faith in God, and the level of confidence you have in yourself. And you'll realise that, in yourself, you aren't strong or courageous enough to overcome problems. You need God to inspire you, and his Spirit to be with you wherever you go. God is the one who makes you fit for the task, giving you courage and strength, producing in you joy unspeakable, for his glory.

So what now? What obstacles and problems are you facing today? For each one you think of, say to yourself: 'I can face this because God's with me. His grace is enough to help me through this.'
BIG Amen!

I agree with you fully.
It is interesting that i used also the expression JOY UNSPEAKABLE in my prayer in the blog today, maybe has something to say to us.
Also i heard one prophet prophesying about september and mentioning Moses and Joshua, and that God is raising Joshuas who will see giants not as a big threat because they have been prepared through some trials in the previous season. You are in tune with the Holy spirit, obviously....

I stand before the Lord with a humble heart to give Him all honor, glory and praise. He is the One who give us strenght to continue the road that leads to heaven.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God Has commanded you to fear not, and to be in good courage. God is with you always as sure as you breathe. I Am THAT I Am; The Breath of Life— Gen. 2:7, Job 33:4 Joshua 1:9: Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Good morning people of God! Praiseworthy. I invited you to share your favorite scriptures with others, and indeed the other day a man quietly shared the address to this one from the back of his baseball cap. I admittedly had to look it up but it certainly blessed my day. Joshua 1:9 Have I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
They were chosen by God to follow Him and obey what He said. Come unto Me, I will give you rest to your troubled souls. So many are called but few are chosen. Be the one who Jesus has chosen to be a wonderful servant of the living God. Deacons from heaven are like precious gold, tried and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus clearly said to all of us. Without Me you can do nothing. How true this this when we separated ourselves from the Lords company and depart and stay away from church services, do not pray, do not read Gods word and do not share the Lord with others, then our life will turn to darkness...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. You cannot predict tomorrow. You...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom