Devil @ Work On ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whitjr48
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whitjr48

Guest
Please help me Pray for my wife. She's reading astrology, tarot, and too much more. Since she has gotten older(###), there are all kinds of serious problems. This is (while ago), Christian, loving, all caring, wife. Who I need back, I am scared to death, lonely, & run down. I believe & claim the healing power of Jesus, our Father made all. I know this is simple for Him, Show her the path, let her see the errors of her ways. I have victory in Jesus name. Amen & Amen!!
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I pray for the protection of Jesus over you and your wife and I rebuke any satanic influence over you both in the name of the LORD.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By : Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic demon possessed wicked people are trying to kill my faith in Jesus and destroy my religious freedom. They viciously and violently attack every time I try to read The Bible, attend church services, attend Bible study, play praise music, and every time I try to praise and worship Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
153
Evil demon possessed Jezebel devil women are still constantly attacking and harassing me. They are extremely arrogant and self rights boastful and wicked. This one Jezebel that I dealt with yesterday was literally so wicked and evil that her devils I could literally feel the devils that were...
Replies
10
Views
160
I keep getting job opportunities to change my life but I always let fear and anxiety or my sickness hold me back. It’s all my fault. I don’t wanna live any more. I hate myself. I’ve been praying to Jesus to help me overcome this but it’s the same thing every time.
Replies
12
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom