Desprate Need Of Yalls Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leslie1986

Prayer Partner
Had chronic insomnia for the last ### months. I have adrenal insufficiency on top of it. I've seen tons of doctors and sleep studies; no one can find out why I can't sleep. I've barely been able to creep by with medicines which my body is all used to now. I dread each day. I'm terrified to lay down. I don't sleep. I can't work or go out to family or friends' functions. Never in my life has my faith and doubting God been this severe. I've always been so strong, but no sleep is literally killing me. I feel myself slipping into a depression or checking myself into the crazy house. I've been prayed over and anointed with oil, and I'm still suffering. Please, I need help!!!
 
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
I cannot express the deepest part of gratitude I have for each one of you praying for me!! I just don't know where else to go for help as I've gone almost everywhere. I'm trying so hard to maintain my faith and trying so hard to continue to be strong through all of this. Each of you don't know me personally and yet you pray for me and I can't tell you how fortunate I feel to have y'all here! Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear bro.###, I am in desperate need for healing from the fall I had. My left toe needs healing and both knees, high sugar, high BP, high cholesterol, dizziness, numbness, swellings, and also other medications that I am taking. Desperate for a miracle for my health, house of my own to live...
Replies
6
Views
18
My Lord, Please help me I'm in a desperate need. The house I need to move into let everything come together for your perfect plan my Lord. I know in my heart you picked this new home out for me please let it all come together. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and this home situation in...
Replies
8
Views
88
  • Locked
god im going through a very hard time right now. my hearts desire is too have my family back together, i want to do your will.. but i really need your help if im not supposed to be with ### please help me..i cant stop thinking about her.. she is constantly on my heart and my mind , it kills me...
Replies
10
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom