Desperation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will heal whatever is going on with my cat ### and that she will start eating again. Please pray that God will allow the medications and appetite stimulant to work and that she will start eating today. Things are very bad and im terrified. Please pray that God will help her...
Replies
10
Views
18
I am truly desperate. I divorced my ex-wife because of my infidelities. She asked for the divorce a little less than a year ago, and everything had been calm, until today that someone sent her material about a woman I went out with once after all this time had passed. I really don’t know how...
Replies
12
Views
147
Please pray urgently for me. At ###, I am overwhelmed by suffering and nothing is going right. I feel broken and desperate. I beg God to help us sell our house quickly, I feel like God has turned his back on me completely — we need relief, stability, and mercy. My strength is fading. Please lift...
Replies
7
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom