Desperately need the Lord to grace me with a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy I've turned to the Lord on many issues I need help I would love to have a Godly wife I am doing the best I can we need to find the key to our band so we can move it and we are blinds or in it and it has a broad blown in it I...
Replies
11
Views
167
Many fires all over this state especially in the dry eastern half where I am ! The whole state needs a LOT of rain!!! Please pray that God would bless this state with enough rain to put out all current fires and offhold any more for a while!!!! There’s fires popping up all the time and smoke...
Replies
13
Views
232
I am a widow and I am getting a monthly spousal pension for my late husband from a big pension fund. He joined the fund in 2008 and passed in 2009. Recently the fund contacted me saying they lost all his records, and they need to submit to the court in order to continue paying the benefits. I...
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,976
Messages
16,817,132
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom