Desperately miss my friend. Pls pls pray ### would ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Desperately miss my friend. Pls pls pray ### would call me soon. Pls pray ### would want to, and feel like ### misses me too.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I miss the presence of my friend ###. Although we communicate via soc media, we do not talk like we used to nor connect emotionally. I do not know if he has lost interest or why he is distant. I would like for our relationship to be renewed and better and stronger. I miss him and wish we were...
Replies
8
Views
302
Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been out of contact for some time now. I would like us to reunite at his initiation and for us to continue in our love journey with one another. Pls pray that he does not take me for granted and that he misses me, reaches out to me and that we...
Replies
7
Views
304
They’ve left without a word. I’m not sure where they are or if they’re ok. I have no idea where they might have moved or what might be going on. It’s been months now and no sign from them. My heart is broken and I’m so sad and confused. I’m trying to grieve this friendship, but it’s hard when...
Replies
8
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom