Desperately Looking For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter awilliams345
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

awilliams345

Guest
I am praying asking for prayers for my child. She is being rebellious and I need all kind of help. I love her and want her to listen to me because I want the best for her and I love her. She is ### and thinks she is invincible as we all did when we were young. please pray that she will find God and make Godly right decisions. I have done counseling and don't know where to turn but prayers and family. Thank you!
 
I Pray that God's Light will Shine upon your daughter and her Spirit and Soul will feel Our Lord's presence and Love. Amen
 
I have prayed.
default_heart2.gif
 
I pray for you and your family, God bless
 
Dear Lord,

Help this child and bring her into your paths. Make her understand your love and her mother's love for her. Teach her your ways and raise her up in your garden.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord asking for help in the area of love and goodness and repentance from one who cares for you unknowing of causing the other a problem. Amen.
default_bow.gif
 
Maay God protect your daughter with 10.000 angels and surround her. I pray that the Lord burden her heart to return home.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cat. I have this great but very sick cat, she has stomatitis and gastritis and nothing seems to be helping her. She's now developing some other health problem and started drinking like crazy. Pray in Jesus' mighty name that she'll be healed of every disease that she has. Pray...
Replies
7
Views
226
As a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy I've turned to the Lord on many issues I need help I would love to have a Godly wife I am doing the best I can we need to find the key to our band so we can move it and we are blinds or in it and it has a broad blown in it I...
Replies
11
Views
165
First of all I want to thank my heavenly father for being everything to me secondly I woke up and I fell the other day and I really hurt my shoulder and I'm in a lot of pain I'm a ### year old woman and I have two daughters and a granddaughter that desperately need a mighty move of God in the...
Replies
12
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom