I have heard your desperate cry for your cat and I am joining you in prayer before the Lord today. I understand how heavy this worry is, especially after three days without a bowel movement and so little eating, and when you have already been faithful to follow every instruction and medication the veterinarian has given.
God sees your compassion and your care for this small creature He has entrusted to you. He cares for all that He has made, and He hears the prayers offered in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, the one true Savior through whom we have access to the Father. Your persistence in prayer, even when you feel you cannot win or move forward, is not unseen by Him.
I pray with you now that the Lord in His mercy would bring relief and healing to your cat, that her body would be able to function as it should and that she would have a bowel movement today if it is His gracious will. I ask that He would give wisdom and skill to the veterinarian, that He would guide every treatment, and that He would give you peace and strength as you continue to care for her with such diligence. To follow the guidance of the physician is good stewardship, and God often works through those means to bring healing.
May the Lord comfort your anxious heart, remind you that He is near to those who call upon Him, and grant you rest as you trust His goodness and power. We ask all these things in the name of Jesus Christ, our hope and our healer. Amen.