Desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
FATHER I DESEPERATLEY ASK FOR ANOTHER CHANCE FORGIVE ME I AM A MAN OF UNCLEAN LIPS FORGIVE ME FATHER I AM SCARED
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I am desperate for freelance work. I lost most of my work to AI in December and I am a struggling professional lady with 30 years' experience. Please Lord help make my work break through to the right person. I pray with all my heart as I cannot go on like this.
Replies
11
Views
155
Jesus please bless me with a new job. All I keep getting is rejection letters. I don't know what else to do. I am struggling and have remade my resume. Also had others remake it. I pray that whatever is blocking me will be removed and that no more rejection letters come. I pray for a better work...
Replies
12
Views
179
Please pray for my family and I for deliverance healing and financial blessing. I am under spiritual attack, physically, mentally and emotionally. I am having thoughts saying I'm going to hell and God doesn't love ir even care about me. I am needing money to pay bills and for good. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom