DESPERATE PLEASE PRAYY FOR A GREAT FINANCIAL MIRACLE TO ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
DESPERATE PLEASE PRAYY FOR A GREAT FINANCIAL MIRACLE TO COME TO ME ASAP I NEED THIS SO VERY MUCH LORD GRANT ME THIS SOON IN JESUS NAME ###
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
533
need as much great divine as possible, If you seen my other postings, I been working real hard at my content creator dreams, I found a platform where I can earn financial gain, I just need people trying to steer me away by basically have give it up and go work elsewhere. I do understand I spent...
Replies
6
Views
236
I am in a desperate situation and urgently need a financial miracle now to really pay my rent and 3 overdue bills. O My Heavenly Father, you know my situation and know this need is because of a very hard job market, but I have faith that you are turning it around and I am getting a job soon...
Replies
8
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom