Desperate need NOW!!! LIKE A MONTH OR MORE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
Desperate need NOW!!! LIKE A MONTH OR MORE AGO!!!!!

Someone help me understand. I have been praying for over 10 years for what I call my settlements. Don't know what else to call it. Anyway, it benefits so many people on so many levels. Provides people who can't afford things they need the things they need. Like food, just because you have a job in this economy doesn't mean you can afford food. I see it every day choosing between food and medication or gas in the car to go to work. My husband and I have taken in several homeless families, mother and son, mother and 3 teenagers, mom, dad and 2 little boys we took in twice because of the job market all the while struggling ourselves to keep the lights on.

God is in control of everything so why wouldn't he want this settlements that would help so many people. Providing homes to homeless, food to the hungry, an education to those who fall in the middle that can't pay for college but their parents make just over the limit, pay for someone who still can't afford Obamacare like us to go to the doctor.

I don't understand. We help regardless. I am not boasting, please don't think that, I'm just saying we do this why doesn't God want us to help so so many more with this "settlements". I just don't understand. Is it because I would also benefit from it like being able to go to my heart doctor since I haven't seen since my heart attack 4 years ago because I can't afford the Co pays and still owe them money and can't afford medication? We don't qualify for assistance. Dollar touch even with all the hours my husband has been cut. Don't qualify for food stamps because you are only allowed 1 vehicle if only one adult is working and your 2nd vehicle can't be valued more than $2,000.00 and not a penny over $2,000.00. So you are supposed to sell the vehicle that's valued over $2,000.00 since it is the dependable vehicle, prove you used that money for food or doctor bills or gas to go to work, then in 30 days or so you can reapply. Meanwhile you are now stranded in the country with no transportation while your spouse takes the vehicle that barely runs to work so you can't go back to apply for help.

God gets all the glory for this, not that he is looking for it, but this is also a way to draw people to him. It's a mission this settlements. It's a mission of helping people. It's that extra help to helping people. Same as "Save the child" or some of those other things you see on TV but it is to start in the community and spread.

I don't understand. Maybe I am just stupid.
 
Bless You ### for All Your Goodness. I Also Live On Disability ( $### a Mth ) So I Truly Get Where Your Comein From. But Please Don’t Call Yourself Stupid. Satan Has His Ways Of Blinding Us From Or Search Of Good. Yet You ( Like I ) Continue Our Journey, Trying To Do Good And Bring Peace To Others But Can’t Seem To Find It For Ourselves ( Does That Ring A Bell? ) . Being Here On This Site With All Our Many Good Brothers & Sisters Has Slowley Opened My Eyes To The Harder You Push For Reaching For Heaven The Harder Satan Sets Traps To Make Ur Life Hell & Hold You Back So We Hold Ourselves Back Subconciesley From Reaching Our Goals. I To Have Fallen ( And Still Do At Times ) To His Will. I Am Fighting For My Marriage, Finances, And Many Many Health Issues. But I Am Learning More & More About These Things Each & Every Day. Satan Attacts Me Even In My Sleep. We Have Even Blessed My Room, My Bed And Myself. So Please Do Not Lose Site Of Our Wonderful Father And His Love. You Have So Much To Offer & Tech Others Of His Word Cause You Live It Every Day. I Am Learnig That He Does It In His Way And In His Timeing Not Ours. I To Have Prayers I Have Prayed For Many Years And I Feel ( Now ) Like He Is Testing Me ( He’s Seen So Much Falseness ) And Teaching Me Paitence, Something I Have None Of. I Needed To Understand That I Can’t Only Turn To Him Only When I Need, I Have Come To Now Understand That Even Jesus & God Has Feelings Too. It’s Like Sometimes We Only Hear From Friends, Family, And Yes Even Our Kids Only When They Need Something And It Hurts Us! Am Fighting That Same Battle With My Wifes Kids So I Understand Now. So I Will Add You To My Prayers & Pray That God Will Bless You & Yours Always. I Pray For These Prayers In Jesus Christ Name, Our Heavenly Father Amen!! Your Brother In Christ ###
 
Pray With Us As We Pray: God in Jesus' name, I ask and touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with all those who are praying with me and over my prayer request. God please hear and answer my prayer according to Your perfect will and timing. God You know what is best and Your timing is always perfect. So God teach me how to wait in faith and continue to praise and Thank You for the answer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for saving me. Thank You that all things (good or bad) will work together for the good of those who love You. I do love You Lord. Amen. ♡♡♡ Romans 8:28: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
 
FATHER! THERE IS ANEED HERE FOR YOU TO TOUCH THIS FAMILY AS ONLY YOU CAN! GIVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE FOR THEM TO DO IN THIS STAGE OF LIFE. EVERYTHING IS FOR OUR LEARNING, EVEN WHEN WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND (AT THE TIME). GOD IS ALWAYS DOING A WORK IN US AND ALWAYS FOR HIS PURPOSE. THIS A GOOD YOU DO AND A SEED SOWN TO YOUR FUTURE! I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE (IN THIS STATE) IT CALLED FOR FAITH TO STAND WHILE GOD IS MAKING YOU! (IT IS HARD BUT FAIR). THERE ARE MANY TIMES IN GOD'S WORD WHERE HE HAD PEOPLE DOING THINGS THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND. BUT IT DIDN'T STOP THE HAND OF GOD. NOR THOSE WHO OBEYED WORD. GOD'S WORD TELLS US THAT THE FLESH (MIND) WARS AGAINST THE THINGS OF GOD! AND THAT GOD'S WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS! (IS THE REAL TRUTH HERE). STAY IN PRAYER SEEKING DIRECTIONS FROM GOD HE WILL GET YOU THROUGH THIS AND BLESS YOU FOR YOUR FAITHFULNESS! GOD BLESS...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
469
First of all I want to thank my heavenly father for being everything to me secondly I woke up and I fell the other day and I really hurt my shoulder and I'm in a lot of pain I'm a ### year old woman and I have two daughters and a granddaughter that desperately need a mighty move of God in the...
Replies
12
Views
210
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 61:1 : The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom