Desperate for JESUS with Restoration/Reconciliation/Deliverance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray that our marriage will be restored and delivered. My wife has allowed fear, doubt, and insecurity to consume her. She has filed a divorce petition. She has left me due to those spirits and lives with her parents. They are supporting her decision instead of praying that these spirits be removed. I know that when prayer warriors come together in agreement that Jesus hears our cry and answers our call. I truly Love Jesus and I know that he is not pleased with her actions and he does not condone separation. I truly love my wife as well and I want Jesus to restore our marriage so that I can hold her and love her even stronger. I pray for restoration and deliverance.
I pray the Lord restores your marriage beyond your wildest dreams. That the two of you would have a testimony that would help thousands in similar situations. I pray that he softens your wife’s heart and opens her eyes to truth. I pray He removes the grip of the enemy on your marriage. I clam that God is a God of reconciliation and marriage is His institution. Satan will not win!! God bless you.
 
Please pray that our marriage will be restored and delivered. My wife has allowed fear, doubt, and insecurity to consume her. She has filed a divorce petition. She has left me due to those spirits and lives with her parents. They are supporting her decision instead of praying that these spirits be removed. I know that when prayer warriors come together in agreement that Jesus hears our cry and answers our call. I truly Love Jesus and I know that he is not pleased with her actions and he does not condone separation. I truly love my wife as well and I want Jesus to restore our marriage so that I can hold her and love her even stronger. I pray for restoration and deliverance.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Home Group Leaders' Pastor ### to Reach Out Possibly Tonight or SOON -- Also Bring EVANGELISTS into her path, Holy Spirit, John 16:8... Please ask for mercy and favor on the call... May she answer it with a humble heart and be willing to listen, forgive, reconcile, reunite and may I literally...
Replies
10
Views
220
My wife left me on May 17th while I was at work. I have not seen or spoken with ### or my stepdaughter since then. She will not speak with me. I speak against any and every thought of divorce in Jesus Name. I have given our marriage to God, 1st Thessalonians 5:17 says we are to pray without...
Replies
12
Views
568
Please pray that our marriage will be restored and delivered. My wife has allowed fear, doubt, and insecurity to consume her. She has filed a divorce petition. She has left me due to those spirits and lives with her parents. They are supporting her decision instead of praying that these spirits...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,253
Members
649,780
Latest member
Sliynarierdoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom