Orale

Disciple of Prayer
My sister and family ### visa process has been on a hold after all d exams n money spent please God we need your help..
Gabriel ### is ### years and she is developing slowly Lord please come to her aid.
My family DESPERATELY need financial breakthrough we don't know how it is going to happen but we need u Lord to go to our rescue.
Please bless ###, ### and ### with d fruit of d womb.
Marital settlement for ### this has taken so long..
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I desperately need to receive my tax refund today so I can pay for my hotel room rent or I'll be asked to leave. It was supposed to have already arrived, and I pray to Jesus in his mercy and love to receive it before 9 tonight. Dear Lord, you've blessed me in the past, and I pray that you will...
Replies
5
Views
153
As a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy I've turned to the Lord on many issues I need help I would love to have a Godly wife I am doing the best I can we need to find the key to our band so we can move it and we are blinds or in it and it has a broad blown in it I...
Replies
11
Views
162
I'm praying to receive money to pay off my house, I'm so scared that something could go wrong with my car and I can barely pay the house note now, if something happens to my car I won't be able to fix it then can't get to work, so please please pray
Replies
6
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom