Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thistlehorne

Humble Prayer Warrior
name is Rajita Gopichand
Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst lots of health issues, rheumatoid arthritis from last 32 years, 4 measure surgeries, both knee replacement, both hip ball changed, thyroid weight loss from last 8 months no money income so lots of stress in mind and body, so health problems coming i don't have child but my dogs are mu children, i dont know what going to happen with me nd my children puppies. I am ready to die for them but only one thing what will happen with my dog children's after my death coz noone wud take care.. My heart paining, weeping for that , to cure from this pls pary for me too. I am requesting again this because my husband did not get job from 5 years.. I was having my aavings but that too now almost all finished and I am got sick because of financial stress.. Health not good.. I feel to die. Please please please pray for me... I am helpless.. 24 hours only crying..

I have my home loan EMI to pay and 7 dogs to feed, but now my situation is worsen.. Because of this home my doggies get food, shelter at least.. My house expenses, lots of medical expenses are their.. But how we will survive if my husband get job and finance support??? I am not getting this..

Please God bless us with lots of money just now

[IMG alt="Articles"]https://s.prayerrequest.com/data/avatars/m/0/758.jpg?1520848779[/IMG]

Articles

Beloved of All​

Relationships

Financial

Health

Spiritual
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Don't Forget The Essentials of Prayer
Click Here to Listen to The Essentials of Prayer

Consider Donating to Help Run This Site
Click Here to Make a Donation
Like Reply
[IMG alt="ellie12"]https://s.prayerrequest.com/data/avatars/m/666/666573.jpg?1520086885[/IMG]

ellie12

Beloved of All​

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.

Like Reply
How to Pray
Click Here to Read How To Pray
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.”
[IMG alt="The Encourager"]https://s.prayerrequest.com/data/avatars/m/9/9964.jpg?1520898253[/IMG]

The Encourager

The Encourager​

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Prayerful, Thankful, Grateful, Blessed Christmas and a Successful Prosperous New Year In Christ Jesus. God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

No Peace No Sanity

be-an-encourager.blogspot.com

🙏Pray For The Encourager: God in Jesus' name bless Ms. Linda with the love, desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and will for her life. Strengthen and bless her to live her life only for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless her to have and operate with a God-solution-focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless her to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God let her always remember, You are with her, so fear not. Be with her as a mighty warrior and protect her. Let no weapon formed against her ever prosper. God cover her in the prayers of the righteous. God please forever honor this prayer over Ms. Linda's life. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
Like Reply
[IMG alt="usha rani"]https://s.prayerrequest.com/data/avatars/m/722/722017.jpg?1520089437[/IMG]

usha rani

Beloved of All​

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.

Like Reply

BoldItalicMore options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyListAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph formatStrike-throughUnderlineInline spoilerInline code
SmiliesQuoteMediaInsert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCodeGallery embed
RedoToggle BB codeRemove formattingDrafts

Write your reply...
  • Post as Anonymous
Attach files

Similar Requests​

TT
  • Thread watched
Desparetly need money and to get job to my husband immediately snd to cure my ill health and non healing ulcer on my left foot
Replies 8
Monday at 11:43 PM
TT
  • Thread watched
Desparetly need money and to get job to my husband immediately snd to cure my ill health and non healing ulcer on my left foot
Replies 8
TT
  • Thread watched
Replies 4
Sunday at 11:59 PM
TT
  • Thread watched
Replies 4
Sunday at 11:59 PM
TT
  • Thread watched
Desparetly need money and to get job to my husband immediately snd to cure my ill health and non healing ulcer wound on my left foot
Replies 7
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

View All Blogs + Articles

Free Audio For Listening

Job Chapter 40:
The Wrath to Come - Isaiah 60:8 - C3271B
Holy, Holy, Holy
Job Chapter 40:
The Wrath to Come - Isaiah 60:8 - C3271B
Community platform by XenForo® © 2010-2021 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
XenPorta 2 PRO © Jason Axelrod of 8WAYRUN

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

In Jesus' Name May You Have a Blessed, Thankful, Grateful, and Safe Holiday Season. Merry Christmas! God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Do You Know God's Voice?

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst lots of health issues, rheumatoid arthritis from last 32 years, 4 measure surgeries, both knee replacement, both hip ball changed, thyroid weight loss from...
Replies
Views
name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst lots of health issues, rheumatoid arthritis from last 32 years, 4 measure surgeries, both knee replacement, both hip ball changed, thyroid weight loss from...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom