Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Both death and life are indeed manifested through the power of the tongue: not the power of someone else’s tongue spoken over us; but rather, the power of our own tongue of repentance, spoken over ourselves, unto The Father, through Christ Jesus. More often than not, man seeking after material things, opts to forego that life giving, life saving gift, which is only attained through a real relationship with God. But rather, in err, thinking that God will get in the way of his "fun," man often chooses to deny God full access; and instead, because of spiritual apathy and a sense of entitlement he gives place idols who convinces him that he can somehow secure the blessings of God by disrespecting or disregarding The Word of God: We want God's goodies, we just don't want God. But, when man chooses his own way, instead of God’s way, sorrow is ultimately added to those ill-gotten goods.

Isaiah 66:2 All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word.

There's nothing that our hands can give God that is better than what He has already created for Himself; and, certainly God owes us nothing from His hand. Yet, through Christ, we are offered everything.We all fall short of God's glory. God is checking this city's spiritual attitude in ways that I have never before seen. I am accused before God, all day long, by people who know me not; yet, they never confess their sinful provocations. Nevertheless, because He is a God of justice, each time I'm accused of self inflicted harm, He points the finger back my accuser; and, each time I'm blamed for causing strife, He assumes responsibility. God not only proclaimed that He sent the fear and confusion out ahead of me; Jesus is the division. Therefore, being in the trenches, and having been tried on every side, in this assignment, I have had both my "Jesus over-turning the tables" moments, as well as my "Peter cuttin' and cussin'" moments; but because I am a woman of God, I know my redeemer lives, therefore I take full advantage of the opportunities given me to repent.

BREAK UP THE FALLOW GROUND
Open up your heart to God by removing the weeds, starting with idolatry and rebellion, that choke out God’s seeds of legitimacy through righteousness. Prepare to receive Christ's grace of forgiveness which is made available through humble contrition.

My crown remains intact
"Let the redeemed of the LORD, say so"

There is life in the Root, whom is Christ, our Lord and Savior.
Repent and Turn
Amen

Note: I have been accused of so many things here. In an effort to try to deem me wicked, some even accuse me of whispering; howbeit, in that, is there lack of understanding of God. Usually when I whisper, especially in very public places, I'm either singing, or giving continued, repetitive thanks to God; neither in which the devil delights. I am simply of the belief that we can't thank God enough. If you haven't yet, you ought to try it sometimes; it's the ultimate worship.

Recommended Reading: Isaiah 66

Thank You Master

❤️

Both death and life are indeed manifested through the power of the tongue: not the power of someone else’s tongue spoken over us; but rather, the power of our own tongue of repentance, spoken over ourselves, unto The Father, through Christ Jesus. More often than not, man seeking after material things, opts to forego that life giving, life saving gift, which is only attained through a real relationship with God. But rather, in err, thinking that God will get in the way of his "fun," man often chooses to deny God full access; and instead, because of spiritual apathy and a sense of entitlement he gives place idols who convinces him that he can somehow secure the blessings of God by disrespecting or disregarding The Word of God: We want God's goodies, we just don't want God. But, when man chooses his own way, instead of God’s way, sorrow is ultimately added to those ill-gotten goods.

Isaiah 66:2 All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word.

There's nothing that our hands can give God that is better than what He has already created for Himself; and, certainly God owes us nothing from His hand. Yet, through Christ, we are offered everything.We all fall short of God's glory. God is checking this city's spiritual attitude in ways that I have never before seen. I am accused before God, all day long, by people who know me not; yet, they never confess their sinful provocations. Nevertheless, because He is a God of justice, each time I'm accused of self inflicted harm, He points the finger back my accuser; and, each time I'm blamed for causing strife, He assumes responsibility. God not only proclaimed that He sent the fear and confusion out ahead of me; Jesus is the division. Therefore, being in the trenches, and having been tried on every side, in this assignment, I have had both my "Jesus over-turning the tables" moments, as well as my "Peter cuttin' and cussin'" moments; but because I am a woman of God, I know my redeemer lives, therefore I take full advantage of the opportunities given me to repent.

BREAK UP THE FALLOW GROUND
Open up your heart to God by removing the weeds, starting with idolatry and rebellion, that choke out God’s seeds of legitimacy through righteousness. Prepare to receive Christ's grace of forgiveness which is made available through humble contrition.

My crown remains intact
"Let the redeemed of the LORD, say so"

There is life in the Root, whom is Christ, our Lord and Savior.
Repent and Turn
Amen

Note: I have been accused of so many things here. In an effort to try to deem me wicked, some even accuse me of whispering; howbeit, in that, is there lack of understanding of God. Usually when I whisper, especially in very public places, I'm either singing, or giving continued, repetitive thanks to God; neither in which the devil delights. I am simply of the belief that we can't thank God enough. If you haven't yet, you ought to try it sometimes; it's the ultimate worship.

Recommended Reading: Isaiah 66

Thank You Master

❤️
Live in the presence of Jesus and wonderful things shall happen to your life. Jesus will give you wisdom from heaven and will show the way to reach heaven.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
He grasps those little moments so well. Pulls the kids close, chooses to go play frisbee or a game of Uno, just because. "It's in the little moments," Daniel whispered to me last week after playing an impromptu game of Kick the Can with the kids. I nodded, having seen him live this out a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom