Depression is keeping me agressive. Depression is so

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!

I pray His words over your life that it's His blood that will heal you and your are set free from bondage that the enemy is holding you down. May you walk with joy this day!!

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).

I am praying for you today. May you see God's love for you, and know that He is with you even when it seems you are alone. You are never alone, He resides within you. Let Him take over. 

God bless and keep you safe today. You have all your brothers and sisters in Christ pulling for you!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)

Try singing or humming praise and thank offerings to the Lord and see if it doesn't leave

Similar Requests

Good morning, please help me pray against any forces after my marriage, that is trying so hard to separate my husband Chigbo Ezendiokwelu and myself Chinelo, that God shall open doors for my husband so he shall not go into depression
Replies
Views
Please help me with my stomach issues with anxiety disorders which has become difficult for me and I’m trying so desperately with my depression 🙏❤️‍🩹
Replies
Views
Pls pray for me . I m in depression anxiety.ocd . Debt . .I want my money back from people. Protection from Satan. Whatever I worked results pending .
Replies
Views
Anxiety and depression along with back pain is very bad today. Please pray this all stop and pray I stop dealing with this. It's hard taking care of my little one. Please please pray for me. Ijnipa
Replies
Views
Trying very hard to get better after dealing with cancer and the loss of my mom and new medication is causing increased anxiety and depression, i am afraid for myself and my poor wife is at her wits end. I have no hope left in me today snd i just hope the Lord will hear a prayer on my behalf , i...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom