Depression Healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I struggle with depression and anxiety. Lately my anxiety is really bad because I'm having some health issues and I might need surgery to prevent cancer. I get awful sensations in my body. Please pray that God would heal me because I don't think I can take much more.
Replies
9
Views
146
Joy of the lord, no depression - for me. Be it hormonal or stress or generational issues. No worry, no anxiety, no pressure, no fear, no depression. FREEDOM in Jesus Christ. JOY in Jesus Christ. PEACE in Jesus Christ. PEACE in Jesus Christ. PROTECTION in Jesus Christ. PEACE, HEALTH, JOY...
Replies
6
Views
240
My old mother ### healing of Alzheimer, diabetes and depression. Memory+time and space orientation. Healing for me. Sadness about my deceased father (### months ago). Healing for me - no pain, inflammation, swelling or irritation in my body. Especially stomach, dental flesh/teeth.
Replies
14
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,298
Messages
16,797,900
Members
649,839
Latest member
Cyraimormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom