Depression and Anxiety

By the grace of God I have been seen by two medical professionals that have given me additional medication and support that has made a miraculous turn around for me. I have regained a significant portion of my functionality and have been able to do tasks that I have not been able to do for months. My mind has quieted some and the anxiety although still difficult has become more bearable. The veil of depression is slowly lifting. I am still very fragile and have a long way to go in my recovery but I have hope now. I wish to express my gratitude for all those who have prayed for me. My heart goes out to anyone suffering from depression and anxiety and I want them to know they are in my thoughts and prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been dealing with severe depression and anxiety for 4 years now I’m on medication at this time but it still turns its nasty head
Replies
10
Views
155
Struggling from depression from so many years failure in education and career hoping and trusting God that he willdo something
Replies
10
Views
167
Please pray for my wife ### to be released from depression and anxiety To be totally restored mentally and emotionally To be released from insomnia Physical strength restored Thank you ###
Replies
5
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom