Depressed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taters
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taters

Guest
my husband never got the job that we were praying for now all hope is lost I feel despondent and I can't imagine how he feels
 
```markdown


All Hope Is Not Lost...HAVE FAITH IN GOD...Wait on God.

Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!!



May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )



Encourager ### ###, ###, ###

### & ###[/SIZE]

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us



PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
```
 
Oh beloved, rejoice in the Lord through your circumstances. the devil comes to kill, steal, and destroy you. don't give in to these things but truly seek him to make it through. be thankful for what you have right now and look forward to what he is doing in the midst of it all. Claim a job in Jesus name through your faith and he'll see how faithful you are to him and definitely he will do the same. In Jesus name Amen
 
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut asunder the bars of iron. Isaiah 45:2
 
Dear ###, Of course it is difficult to face the circumstances you both are facing right now. But please know that God knows your situation better than anyone else and He makes no mistakes! Who is to know that if he had started that job something bad might have happened at work and that is why God chose not to let him walk through that door. But also remember that where one door closes, another one will open for him! This appears to be a test of both your strength and his as well as your patience thus, you must both keep the Faith! Again, God knows his situation well and will help him at the appointed time.

Be Strong in Christ Jesus and Do Not Fear!

​

May God Bless You and your husband and keep His most Holy angels surrounding you always in all ways!
 
Friend, it is my prayer that the Lord will lift your spirit and also that of your husband up to see His goodness, and that He, God will open up your eyes and mind and cause you to see opportunities even where you were not seeking it.

Also, that He will do for you as He has done for many who could not find jobs....by giving you a spirit of courage and creativity to create your own job with the multiple talents and skills you already possess.

Finally, it is my prayer that you shake off the crippling depression and begin to praise God for new ideas, and help wherever it may be, in Jesus name.
 
Trust in God's choices there is always a reason for His choice. Sometimes better things come along. I am praying that your true faith returns with spirit and love. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
120
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
142
Lord Thank you for your love and mercy thank you for your provision and protection. I’m sad and I don’t know how to get out of this pain. I have been struggling for years financially and with my marriage and job. It doesn’t get better and change doesn’t happen. My home was transferred to another...
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom