Depressed

  • Thread starter Thread starter prayersweetie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prayersweetie

Guest
Tonight I am depressed and almost too upset to go to work tomorrow. Please pray that God calms my emotions and smoothes the way for me.
 
Father, I pray for ### for their depression. Lord, your will is not for us to be sad, but for us to have happiness and joy on this earth. I pray for this person that you will bring happiness to their heart, mind, and spirit. Let them have a desire to read the Word and help them to overcome this depression. God, there was a time when I was depressed, and the only thing that helped me overcome it was your Word; so I pray you will get them into the Word and find a passage you may lead them to to help through this situation. Let this person know that people DO care for them and that we are all praying for them. I pray for your Help and thank you God, because I KNOW you are a prayer-answering God. I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember… and don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. You are the apple of God’s eye.
 
Lord help this woman to read the word to make her become excited about living her life for Christ. Amen.
default_dancers.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
126
I pray to Lord Jesus Christ for his love and strength to guide my adult son who is depressed and hating life. Does not want to see a counselor. Does not want to work or do anything. Does not have the desire to live. Whole family is worried, stressed and emotionally exhausted.
Replies
9
Views
200
Are you alone, depressed, hungry for food, thirsty for beverage, or even just need a hug? I am here to minister to the whole person. To minister spiritually, but also to the physical body. "If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, and one of you say unto them, depart in...
Replies
11
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom